Caring For Your Blooms
Fresh flowers add colour and life to any room. Make it last longer by following these tips:
- Fill a jar, vase or any container up to a third or half with water
- Cut 1-2cm off the end of the stems at an angle to help the stems take in water more easily
- Remove the leaves that are below the water line to prevent bacterial growth
- Put the flowers in your container of choice, making sure that all stems are submerged in the water
- Display in your home away from sunlight, other heat sources (ie stove, oven, heaters, air conditioner, etc.) and fruits.
- Change the water every few days until it's time to find another use for the flowers and buy a new Bliss and Bloom Studio bouquet!
Everlasting arrangements require minimum upkeep. To keep your dried and preserved blooms looking their best for years, keep on reading for some care tips.
- DO NOT water your everlasting arrangement
- Display them indoors
- Keep it out of direct sunlight
- Dried flowers also hate moisture. To prolong the lifespan of your dried blooms, it’s best to store them somewhere with low humidity, and avoid anywhere too drafty
- Your flowers will benefit from a once in a while dusting
- Dried flowers are delicate. Handle with care and avoid moving them around very often